Very tasty and healthy muffins that I warmly recommend.
They are quick to prepare, and you always have the ingredients at home!
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1.5 cups oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C and prepare 12 muffin tins.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix milk and egg, mix with mashed bananas, then combine everything and fill the molds.
- Bake until muffins turn golden yellow, about 30 minutes.