I believe we all love pumpkin, and warm, homemade bread goes perfectly with every dish.
Therefore, try a delicious recipe for pumpkin bread and cheer up your loved ones.
280 g of smooth flour
70 g of roasted pumpkin seeds
200 g of fresh pumpkin
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
180 ml of vegetable oil
300 g powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Sesame for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 170°C .
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt in one bowl, and in a separate bowl mix sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine both mixtures and mix in the chopped pumpkin and seeds.
- Once all the ingredients are combined, pour into a bread pan, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, and finally check with a knife or toothpick that the mixture does not stick to the edges