You can add tomatoes, peppers, green beans, zucchini and potatoes to this stew, and any other vegetable you like will be a good idea.
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 peppers
- 2 larger zucchini
- 2 potatoes
- 1 larger carrot
- 100 g of beans
- 300 ml of water
- fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt per person
- Saute finely chopped onions in olive oil first. When glazed, add the garlic, and a minute later the chopped tomatoes and zucchini.
- Add peppers, carrots and potatoes. Simmer for about 10 minutes, then add water.
- Add the bay leaf, add salt and pepper and let it simmer.
- Cook until vegetables are soft, add more liquid if necessary, and finally sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with a tablespoon of Greek yogurt.