Turkey with oranges definitely goes well.
Meat roasted with citrus has a fantastic taste and is soft … try it this way sometimes … instead of turkey, it can be chicken.
– 600 g turkey fillet
– 1 teaspoon turmeric
– 1 tablespoon of dry herbal spice
– 50 ml of orange juice 🍊
– 200 ml of cooking sour cream
– 30 g butter
- Cut the turkey fillet into steaks, beat with a meat pestle, sprinkle with dry herbal spice, turmeric, and then pour over the orange juice.
- Leave the meat in the marinade for 60 minutes in the fridge.
- Fry the meat in a wide pan on melted butter. Pour a little water, then simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Finally add the cooking cream and bring to the boil.
Serve with side dish as desired.