Rice with mushrooms and parmesan – is really delicious and light lunch.
Rice is always a good choice because it has numerous benefits for our health. It is an excellent source of energy, it introduces a balance in the blood sugar level. It is great against obesity because it keeps us full. Contains vitamins, such as vitamins D and B3, but also minerals such as calcium and iron. Gluten free.
– 300 g of rice
– 300 g of mushrooms, if desired
– 120 ml of white wine
– 50 g of grated Parmesan cheese
– 1.2 l of soup
– 1 onion
– a piece of butter
– Salt, pepper
- Heat a little oil in a larger pot, then sauté the finely chopped onion on it.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and simmer all together for about three minutes.
- Add the rice to the pot and fry lightly for about one minute, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle with white wine and cook all together for about three minutes until the alcohol evaporates.
- Gradually add the soup, stirring often. When the liquid evaporates add more soup.
- Repeat this process until you have used up all the soup and the rice is cooked through. Rice should be “al dente”.
- For that, you will need about 20 to 25 minutes of heat treatment at a moderate temperature.
- At the end of cooking, add a piece of butter and grated parmesan to the rice, add salt and pepper as desired, and decorate everything with a little fresh parsley.