For this delicious spinach omelette we need:
- 400 g of spinach
- 8 eggs
- 60 g of flour
- 40g grated parmesan
- 200 ml milk (1 cup)
- 50 g of butter
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Pepper, salt
How to prepare:
- Add salt to the egg yolks and mix well with flour and parmesan.
- Add milk and solid egg whites. Mix everything well and bake 8 pancakes from the mass.
- Washed spinach cook in salted water for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Fry finely chopped onion in heated butter and add spinach.
- Pour sour cream into the spinach and pour everything together on the omelet.
Wrap the omelettes with the filling in a roll, place them on a plate, sprinkle with parmesan and serve warm.