Very tasty and interesting appetizer. You will like it.
For this quick appetizer we need:
- Crab meat,
- Tomato- for decoration.
- Boil the eggs, peel them and cut them in half. Take out the yolks.
- Add finely acquired crab meat to the mayonnaise and fill with egg whites.
- Arrange the tomato slices on a shallow glass bowl.
- Put one half of an egg on each tomato roll.
- Sprinkle the eggs with beaten egg yolks. Garnish the bowl with parsley leaves and lettuce.
🌱If you enjoyed this article, check out a website dedicated to providing you with healthy, organic products 🌱