Fantastic salad with chicken that you will enjoy. It is ideal as a complete meal.
– 350 g of chicken white meat
– 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 180 g of thick yogurt
– 50 ml of white wine
– 2 tablespoons curry
– 2 stalks of celery
– 2 young onions
– 50 g of raisins, if desired
– pepper, salt
– a little lemon juice, if desired
Way of preparation:
- Cut the cooked chicken into cubes. Put in a bowl, add chopped celery, raisins (optional) and chopped onion. Stir well.
- Mayonnaise, yogurt, wine, curry and salt mix well to combine nicely.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables, mix everything well and, if necessary, add more salt and pepper.
- Stir the salad well, then leave it to cool in the fridge for half an hour
🌱If you enjoyed this article, check out a website dedicated to providing you with healthy, organic products. 🌱