Grilled salmon is an unforgettable experience.
- 4 salmon fillets,
- 100 g of mayonnaise,
- 1 dl of olive oil,
- garlic cloves,
- lemon juice,
- 1 dl of soy sauce,
How to prepare:
- Season the fillets with salt.
- Mix olive oil, parsley, garlic, soy sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice.
- Coat the fillets with this marinade and let them stand for a while.
- Light the grill well and lubricate the grills well with oil so that the meat does not stick.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Coat the baked salmon with marinade.
Serve warm with a salad of your choice. My recommendation is a salad of fresh tomatoes and parsley.
🌱If you enjoyed this article, check out a website dedicated to providing you with healthy, organic products. 🌱