This is a very tasty way to prepare juicy potatoes, and does not require much time.
- 1 kg of potatoes,
- 50 g of butter,
- 1 tablespoon of flour,
- 1 egg,
- 200 g of ham,
- 50 g of grated parmesan,
- 1.5 dl of milk,
- Cook the potatoes in their skins, peel them and cut them into thin rings. Finely chop the ham.
- Make bechamel sauce.
- Grease baking dish with oil.
- Put the first row of potatoes and sprinkle with ham and parmesan and pour over the bechamel sauce which is not too thick.
- Repeat the process until you have used up all the ingredients. The last row must end with potatoes.
- Dilute the remaining bechamel with egg and milk and pour over the potatoes.
Bake in the oven for up to 30 minutes.
Serve in a baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan.