- ½ kg of minced chicken,
- 2 eggs,
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs,
- half a teaspoon of salt,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- ¼ teaspoons of pepper,
- a teaspoon of paprika.
- In a large bowl, mix everything together: meat, pepper, salt, paprika, breadcrumbs, eggs and finely chopped garlic.
- Knead by hand until the mass becomes compact.
- Cover and leave in the cold for half an hour.
- Wet your hands well, then form thicker burgers from this mass and arrange them on a greased aluminum foil.
- Heat well and grease the grill and bake the burgers.
- Wait for one side to bake well, then turn the spatula to the other side to bake the same.
- Work like this so that your burgers don’t fall apart.
Serve them with a seasonal salad and homemade mayonnaise.
If you enjoyed this article, check out a website dedicated to providing you with healthy, organic products.