Vegetable pie, prepared in this way looks really beautiful and unusual when presented as an appetizer. It is not difficult to prepare.
- 1 liter of water
- 7-8 sheets of gelatin
- 3-4 grains of pepper
- Vegetables, of about 100g each, cauliflower, peas, green beans and carrots
- Boil the vegetables in salted water.
- Drain the water.
- Cut the green beans into a longer piece, separate the cauliflower into flowers, and cut the carrot into rings.
- Place the cauliflower in the middle of a shallow glass bowl. Put green beans, carrots and peas around it as a wreath.
- Put a soup cube or a bag of meat soup in the water in which the vegetables were cooked.
- Add salt, pepper and mix everything with gelatin (you have previously dissolved the gelatin in lukewarm water).
- Pour over the vegetables, put in the cold to harden.
Garnish with parsley leaves, hard-boiled eggs cut into slices and lemon slices.
You can add various vegetables if you wish, for example broccoli, cucumbers, corn … Whatever you put in will look wonderful. 🙂
If you enjoyed this article, check out a website dedicated to providing you with healthy, organic products.