The Red Grouper is one of the most prized members of the fish that lives at great depths along the seabed.
Its flesh is tender and soft in structure and very tasty and juicy. It has very few bones.
It is intended for true connoisseurs of sea fish, who know how to appreciate refined white meat. This fish is so delicious that even those who do not like to eat fish often will love it.
- 1 kg Red Grouper fish,
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley,
- 100 ml of white wine,
- 2 large clove garlic,
- 50 ml Olive oil,
- Sea salt,
- Clean and wash the fish, being careful of its sharp spines.
- Squeeze the lemon, then coat the fish with juice on both sides and salt it well.
- Sprinkle it with the desired spices and let it stand for about half an hour.
- Grease a baking dish with oil or put baking paper on it.
- Mix in a suitable bowl oil, wine, parsley and garlic cut into slices.
- Pour this mixture over the fish.
- Cut the fish in several places on both sides and fill with the mixture.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- If you wish, you can bake it with potatoes.
- I have specially prepared rice that goes well together.
I hope you enjoy this delicacy!