- 350 g of pasta of your choice
- 1/2 head of red onion
- 400 g tomato sauce (1 can)
- 60 ml of vodka
- Slightly chili pepper
- 100 ml sweet sour cream
- 100 g of grated parmesan
- Chopped parsley, oil
- Salt, pepper
- Cook the pasta. Save half a cup of water in which the pasta was cooked.
- Add one tablespoon of oil to the pasta and stir.
- Fry finely chopped red onion in a little oil. Add tomato sauce, water in which the pasta was cooked, vodka and chili pepper.
- When the sauce boils, reduce the temperature and cook for about 10 minutes until it thickens.
- Add sour cream and pasta and cook for another minute.
- Remove from the heat and add the parsley, parmesan, pepper and salt.