Sauerkraut moussaka with meat is a exceptional dish, which you’ll absolutely like.
- 1 head of sauerkraut
- 600 g of minced mixed meat – pork and beef
- 200 g of rice
- 40 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 dl sour cream
- 1 dl of milk
- 2 onions
- Pepper, salt
- Wash the sauerkraut and cut it into larger pieces.
- Separately fry the cabbage, especially the meat, with the chopped onion.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook and salt the rice.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and add cabbage, rice and meat. Finish with cabbage.
- Whisk the egg yolks with sour cream and milk and pour over the moussaka.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.