This dish isn’t always complicated to put together and may be very tasty.
- 1.5 kg of chicken drumsticks
- 30 cloves of peeled garlic
- 200 ml of white wine
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt, pepper, parsley
- Set up the drumsticks in a baking dish, placed over the garlic, pour the wine and oil.
- Sprinkle with spices, pour lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven at a slight temperature for about forty mins.
- Get rid of the foil and let it bake until the meat is golden brown.