You can use this sauce of three types of cheese in several ways, and believe me – you haven’t tried a tastier sauce yet! If you thought that the preparation was complicated and “hard” – you are wrong! It lasts a short time and does not require any special skills. And the result is fantastic – a fragrant sauce that melts in your mouth and goes perfectly with lasagna, ravioli, spaghetti, gnocchi and of course – chicken!
- 2 tablespoons young cream cheese
- 8 tablespoons old cheese
- 4 tablespoons parmesan
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- Pepper, salt
- Melt butter in a pan, add flour, pepper, salt, mix well.
- Add milk, cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add 8 tablespoons of old cheese, when the cheese melts add parmesan and young cheese. Cook a little more on a low heat, stirring constantly.
- It goes well with white meat steak.