This sugar-free chocolate cake is ideal when you don’t have time for complicated sweets. It takes you literally five minutes to prepare, and it is so juicy and tasty that you will make it all the time.
• 2 bananas
• 2 eggs
• 4 tablespoons cocoa
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 50 g of chocolate
• 45 ml of milk
• 15 g butter
1. Beat the eggs, then put in a blender. Add chopped bananas, cocoa and baking powder and whisk well to get a smooth mixture.
2. Pour into an oiled mold 14 cm in diameter and bake in the microwave for 5-8 minutes.
3. Pour milk over the chocolate and add butter, then heat everything to melt nicely and combine.
4. Turn the baked cake on a tray, then pour over the chocolate glaze.
5. Leave to stand for a while to soak up the chocolate, cut and serve.