Tomato and garlic soup is one of my basic recipes during the summer and during the autumn. It is a soup that satisfies the soul with rich deep flavors. Wrap your arms around a bowl full of steam while the autumn cold sets in.
- 100 g bread crumbs
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs
- Parsley, pepper, oil, salt
- Fry finely chopped garlic in a little oil and over low heat, add bread crumbs and fry until golden brown.
- Then add the tomato, paprika, 1 liter of water, pepper, salt.
- When it boils, reduce the heat, cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add scrambled eggs and cook for another two minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished soup with parsley.