If you are fasting or a vegetarian, you must include this soup in your menu!
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can of tomato peeled tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 to 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1 cup corn
- Pepper, oil, salt
- Fry finely chopped onion in a little oil, add chopped garlic and carrot cut into rings, fry all together for a few minutes.
- Add a liter of water, canned tomatoes and lentils. When everything boils, reduce the temperature, and cook covered for about 15 minutes.
- Then add tomato juice, thyme, rice, pepper and salt.
- Cook until the rice is soft.
- Finally, add chopped spinach and corn and cook for a few minutes until the corn is soft.