There is almost no person who does not like hot chocolate, especially when it comes to cold days. If you also like this chocolate drink, we suggest you make it according to this simple recipe, which will work for everyone.
- 30 gr of cooking chocolate,
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder,
- 2 dl milk,
- 30 gr sugar,
- whipped cream (optional)
- a pinch of salt.
- In a small pot, mix the chocolate, cocoa, and 1 dl of milk and stir over low heat until the chocolate melts.
- Then add the rest of the milk and a pinch of salt, and continue mixing.
- Finally add sugar, and when the chocolate becomes thick, pour it into a cup.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.