Cauliflower is a favorite among vegetarians, as well as people who are on a keto diet. The number of recipes for dishes prepared from it is growing. This dish, which is prepared from only two ingredients, will amaze you, and confirming that it is a real beauty in simplicity in cooking.
Belongs to the cabbage family and is one of the most medicinal plants. The antioxidants in cauliflower help in cell regeneration, speed up metabolism, slow down aging and remove free radicals from the body. It is also very rich in vitamin C and magnesium.
- about 450 g of purified cauliflower
- 5 eggs
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons oil
- a little butter
- Wash and chop the cauliflower.
- Heat the oil, add the cauliflower and a pinch of salt.
- Simmer covered for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently and at a moderate temperature.
- Add eggs and mix. Add a little more salt, pepper, and fry for another minute.
Add a little butter to make it more juicy.
Sprinkle with chopped cheese and fresh parsley if desired.