We all know how healthy green leafy vegetables are, but it is not always the favorite of the family. Prepare it in this juicy homemade pie and your loved ones will eat spinach, chard and broccoli for sweetness!
400 grams of flour
130 grams of butter cut into strips
1/3 bag of baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
300 grams of spinach
150 grams of chard
100 grams of broccoli
300 ml of yogurt
120 grams of shredded cheese
salt and pepper as desired
- Wash spinach, chard and broccoli. Cut the spinach and chard into strips, and divide the broccoli into smaller flowers.
- Mix flour and thinly sliced and finger-crumbled butter, mix well, then add salt. Add the previously beaten eggs and knead the dough, then put in the plastic foil and put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- During that time, mix the chard and spinach in a deeper bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, then put in a preheated pan greased with one tablespoon of oil and stir for a few minutes on a low to medium heat, then add the broccoli and stir for a few more minutes. Then remove from the heat.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a deep bowl, beat the eggs well and pour in the yoghurt and spice, then add the shredded cheese.
- Take out the test and unroll it, then insert it into a greased mold. Bake for 10-15 minutes, then remove. Arrange the mixture with the greens on the surface of the dough, then pour a mix of eggs, yogurt and cheese. Return everything to the oven and bake for at least another half hour.