This simple cauliflower soup can keep you warm in winter and refresh you in summer. It is a fasting soup, so it can be easily prepared on fasting days.
1 large cauliflower,
1.5 l of water,
3 tablespoons flour,
1 bunch of parsley,
salt and pepper
- Wash the cauliflower and separate the larger flowers.
- Put to cook with diced potatoes for 25 minutes.
- Then add salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, stir the flour with a little water.
- Add the mixture to the water in which the cauliflower and potatoes are cooked.
- Boil for about 10 minutes, then sprinkle with parsley.