Muffins or omelets, is your choice. Changes are always welcome. So instead of baking it in the pan, bake the omelette in a muffin tin and enjoy. The taste is truly phenomenal.
- 8 eggs,
- 2 tablespoons sour cream,
- 200 g broccoli (can also be frozen),
- 100 g cheese,
- salt, pepper, to taste,
- oil as needed.
- Turn on the oven to heat to 200°C and during that time, whisk the egg yolks with sour cream, grated cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites separately
- and mix it into the egg yolk mixture.
- Cut the broccoli into smaller flowers,
- add broccoli to the mixture and stir.
- This measure is enough for a mold for 12 muffins.
- Lubricate the mold with oil and put enough mixture in each mold to reach 2/3 of its depth.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.