This is a healthy option for all those who love spaghetti. They are very tasty when prepared with pumpkin, and when seasoned with thyme. Thyme is a plant that gives strength because it stimulates mental and physical functions. It is used as a medicine in many cases. It is also excellent as a spice.
– 200 g pumpkin
– 1 onion
– 2 tomatoes
– Olive oil
– Pasta (spaghetti)
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water.
- Chop the onion and sauté in olive oil.
- Chop the pumpkin into small cubes.
- When the onion becomes glassy, add the pumpkin cubes and all together distan until the pumpkin softens a bit.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes and sauté with pumpkin and onion, add salt and thyme.
- Pour over spaghetti and serve warm.