Rice pudding is a healthy and filling treat. It is prepared by cooking rice in milk over a low heat. It is eaten hot or cold, and is often served with toppings like cinnamon, vanilla or lemon peel. If you like rice, but also chocolate, then this is the right recipe for you.
– 1 liter of milk
– 150 g of rice
– 6 tablespoons of sugar
– 120 g of milk chocolate
– 1 vanilla sugar
– 50 g of butter
– decoration as desired: chocolate, whipped cream, cinnamon
- Boil milk with sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add butter, then rice, cook covered at a moderate temperature for 25 minutes.
- Then add the chocolate and cook for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the finished rice pudding into bowls, leave to cool, then decorate with chocolate or whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.