Corn cakes are crispy, quick, ideal for breakfast. A healthy option for breakfast instead of bread, although they can be eaten alone because they already have bacon in their composition. They are ready quickly, so you can prepare them in the morning before work. You need a few ingredients that you probably already have at home.
- 4 eggs
- 50 ml of oil
- 10 full tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon wheat flour
- 1/2 baking powder
- 100 ml of water
- a little cheese
- optionally a little chopped bacon
- Beat eggs, add flour with baking powder, oil and water. Equalize well.
- Line the oven tray with baking paper and coat with oil, then pour the dough into heaps of 3 tablespoons at a distance from each other.
- Mash the cheese on each and add chopped bacon if desired.
- Bake at 210 ° C for 25 -30 min.