Let’s enjoy the unusual recipes of Asian cuisine. I like to eat noodles in all variants, and these with peanuts are really fantastic. The texture of the dish is given by peanuts, and the freshness by young onions.
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dark Chinese vinegar (can also be balsamic)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 70 g of roasted chopped peanuts
- 250 g noodles
- Sesame and sunflower oil
- 2 medium young onions
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- a piece of fresh ginger, about 2.5 cm long
- Chili powder – optional
- Young onions cut into rings, separate the white part.
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger.
- Pour soy sauce, vinegar, water and sugar into a bowl. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
- Boil the noodles in water to which you have added half a teaspoon of salt.
- During that time, pour a little sunflower and a little sesame oil into the pan, and when it heats up, add the white part young onion, garlic and ginger. Fry briefly until fragrant.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a plate.
- Drain the cooked noodles well and place in a larger bowl.
- Add fried ingredients, mixture with soy sauce, spring onions and peanuts and mix everything well.
- Serve immediately.