The main ingredients of these muffins are bananas and oatmeal. This is a healthier version that you are guaranteed to like. You can eat them as a treat, but also as breakfast. They are quick and easy to make.
- 2 bananas (more ripe)
- 270 g of oatmeal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or honey)
For sprinkling, optional:
- White, dark or milk chocolate
- In a larger bowl, mash two ripe bananas.
- Add eggs and a pinch of salt, then mix.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla sugar, oatmeal, milk, Greek yogurt, baking powder and maple syrup, and combine all the ingredients well.
- Oil the muffin tin or put greasy paper baskets, then pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
- Put chopped pieces of apple, chocolate, (almonds, hazelnuts, cranberries… ) or blueberries over it.
- Leave for 15 minutes. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about half an hour.