Veal soup combined with a variety of vegetables is a real delicacy. I appreciate veal for several reasons. It is very soft, unlike beef, for example. The taste is not extremely intense, but it is mild and very pleasant to the human body. Otherwise, young veal is considered to be one of the highest quality types of meat, because it is rich in protein, and on the other hand it has very little fat. It is also useful to know that veal contains various proteins, potassium and zinc, vitamins B and D, as well as iron, which is most easily absorbed in the human body.
For all these reasons, veal soup should also be on the menu, not complicated to prepare, and it is very tasty and healthy.
- 1 onion
- 500 g of veal
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup carrots
- 2 handfuls of rice
- a little salt, pepper, parsley leaf, turmeric, garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 egg
- 50 ml of oil
- Put the veal in about 2 liters of water to cook. Cook until completely softened.
- During that time, sauté the onion head with oil and water until the onion is completely soft.
- Then add the diced vegetables.
- Pour water over the vegetables, then leave it on a medium heat and cook it.
- When the meat is done, pour the resulting soup into the pot with the vegetables, and leave the meat in the strainer to cool.
- Add the rice.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Chop the meat and add it to the soup.
- Determine the amount of water yourself, but it is best to cook everything in less water.
- Add spices to taste. A little salt, pepper, parsley leaf, turmeric, garlic in granules and the like.
- Separately, beat the egg with sour cream, add flour and 100 ml of water and beat well.
- Remove the pot from the heat and pour in the prepared mixture while stirring.
- Return to the fire just to boil, put out the fire and let it boil so lightly.
- Lemon juice can be added, again to taste.
- Serve warm.