This vegetable soup is one of my favorites. Although there are a lot of ingredients, the soup is made very simply. The more types of vegetables you add, the tastier each soup is. I adore this one, the finish of sour cream and eggs gives a special taste and smell.
- 100 grams of peas
- 100 grams of sweet corn
- 1 pepper
- 1/2 zucchini
- 2 potatoes
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 parsnip
- 1 piece celery
- 1 onion (red, spring onion…)
- 3-5 cloves of garlic
- Salt and dry spices to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Prepare all the vegetables, clean them and chop them into small cubes.
- Put in a pot, then add oil.
- Stir, then place on the stove to lightly fry, then pour in the water. Add as much water as you want the soup to be thick. So, you can 1 liter, more or less.
- Leave the soup to cook at a moderate temperature.
- It is ready quickly, especially if the vegetables are fresh and young.
- When the vegetables soften, mix the sour cream and egg, whisk well, then pour into the soup and stir quickly to spread evenly.
- Stir a couple of times, then let the soup cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve while warm.