Chinese cuisine usually combines sweet and salty flavors and various spices, so their dishes seem complicated to us. However, this is not always the case.
When it comes to honey chicken, the preparation is very simple.
And the result is fantastic, you will get soft and juicy meat, which melts in your mouth.
This recipe will succeed for everyone, even those who are beginners in the kitchen.
- 500 grams of wings or chicken drumsticks
- a cup of oil
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- spices as desired: salt, pepper, garlic, parsley …
- Make a mixture of oil, mustard, soy sauce and honey, and add spices.
- Put the chicken in the sauce and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- During this time, preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Arrange the meat in a pan, and pour the rest of the sauce over it, and let it bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve boiled rice or french fries as a side dish.