I’m sure you haven’t prepared this semolina pastry, and it’s a great idea for a quick breakfast or dinner. They are very soft and delicious. It can be sweet or salty. If you want salty pastries just throw out the vanilla sugar.
- 500 g of cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 15 g vanilla sugar
- 6 tablespoons semolina
- Chop the cheese, then add the eggs and combine.
- Then add sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Combine with a stick mixer.
- Add the semolina and chop the mixture completely with a spoon.
- Cover with foil and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Make balls, put in a heated pan with a little oil, then flatten them again with a spoon and bake for 5 minutes on both sides.
Serve hot with cream, jam, ham, tomato and yogurt. You choose what you like the most and serve it that way.