Blueberries are full of antioxidants that protect the nervous system, help the brain work, nourish the skin, fight free radicals and prevent the development of cancer cells. Regular consumption of blueberries will reduce the risk of vision loss in old age by as much as 38%. And can also reduce the risk of heart attack.
Here are some delicious blueberry smoothie recipes.
-Blueberry and turmeric smoothie –
– 150 g of blueberries
– 1 teaspoon turmeric
– 1 avocado
– 2 bananas
– 250 ml of almond milk.
- Put pieces of avocado, bananas, blueberries and almond milk in a blender.
- Then add the turmeric, and mix everything well.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
– Breakfast smoothie with blueberries –
– 250 ml of milk – almond or rice
– 1/2 cup chopped bananas
– 1/2 cup blueberries
– Cinnamon or honey to enhance the taste
– A spoonful of flax seeds
– 1/4 cup oatmeal
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a uniform mixture.
– Blueberry smoothie with chia seeds – a real source of energy
- 1 banana
- 50 grams of blueberries
- 125 ml of ice water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 pitted dates.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and stir until you get a smooth and uniform mixture.
- Add water or milk as desired and depending on the density you want to achieve.