We can really prepare pumpkin in various ways. I bring you a recipe that is really delicious. Stuffed pumpkin with meat and cheese looks very nice, and is very easy to prepare. And I promise you the taste is fantastic.
We will use a Hokkaido pumpkin. The taste of Hokkaido pumpkin is delicate, sweet and nutty. The pumpkin provides sweet flavor and beautiful texture to your food.
- One hokkaido pumpkin
- 350 grams of minced meat
- 50 grams of cheese (for example: gouda)
- One onion
- A teaspoon of salt
- Pepper and chili
- Turn the oven to 180°C and while it heats up, cut off the top of the pumpkin and take out all the pits.
- Cut the onion into small cubes and fry it in a little oil until it becomes translucent.
- When the onion has become translucent, add salt, ground pepper, pepper and chili to taste.
- Fry for a few more minutes, remove from the heat and mix with the minced meat.
- Put one third of the meat in the hollowed out pumpkin, then a little cheese and arrange it alternately until you have used up both ingredients.
- Place the stuffed pumpkin on a baking tray previously lined with baking paper and bake for about 30 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy.