Yogurt and cornmeal bread can be a great breakfast. Especially when you have no idea what to prepare for breakfast, and when you don’t have enough time. You need half an hour to bake.
400 g flour
100 g of corn flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1-2 teaspoons of salt
400 ml of yogurt
2 tablespoons oil
- Turn on the oven to heat to 220 ° C.
- In a bowl, pour the corn and half of the plain flour with the baking powder. Add salt, yogurt and oil.
- Start kneading the dough with your hands, then gradually add the rest of the flour.
- Coat the dough with a little oil and shape it into a loaf, about 2 cm thick.
- Cut the dough on the surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Spray the hot cake with water and wrap it in a clean cloth.
- Leave the cake to cool.
Serve with sour milk, cheese, or with some fresh salad.