Pumpkin juice is recommended for good work of the kidneys and cardiovascular system, for good digestion and mood. Also, this juice is beneficial against ovarian inflammation, as well as problems caused by menopause.
You can easily make it yourself.
– 3kg peeled pumpkin
– 7 l of water
– 2 kg of sugar
– Juice of two lemons
- – Clean the pumpkin and cut it into slices, put it in the pot together with the sugar and pour water over it and cook until the pumpkin softens.
- – Strain the pumpkin well with cooking water, and add lemon juice to the strained mass.
- – Pour the obtained juice into bottles that you will close with cellophane.
- – Wrap the bottles in blankets and leave them overnight until the juice has cooled completely.
- – Drink as needed, and keep in a cool and dark place all the time.
- – Only pumpkin seeds are used to make oil. It is best to take “Styrian” seeds. About 2.5 kg of pumpkin seeds are needed for a liter of oil.
- – Separate the seeds from the pumpkin by hand, wash well and dry.
- – Arrange the seeds in a pan so that they are not on top of each other, until they cover the bottom.
- – Put the pan in a preheated oven at 60 ° C and bake for about 3-4 minutes.
- – Take the seeds out of the oven and put them in the press to drain the oil. If you do not have access to the press under high pressure, you can squeeze the seeds by hand, using a mortar and pestle, in which case it should be strained through gauze.
- – If you use the seeds of another type of pumpkin, it is necessary to peel them before squeezing.
- – Pumpkin successfully treats varicose veins. It is enough to put freshly grated pumpkin as a compress on painful places and keep it as long as possible.