Try muffins with apples and almonds. It will delight you with its taste and smell. They are quick and easy to prepare.
– 2 larger apples
– 50 g of ground almonds
– 100 g butter
– 100 g of sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 vanilla sugar
– 250 g of flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 150 g of yogurt
– cinnamon to taste.
- Prepare a muffin tin lined with paper baskets.
- Whisk the butter and sugar until creamy, then add the eggs, one at a time.
- Add yogurt and flour mixed with baking powder and almonds. Stir until nicely combined.
- Add grated apples and stir again.
- Divide the dough into molds and bake for about 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 190°C.
When cool decorate them with powdered sugar or as desired.