Banana bread or cake is a very healthy dessert and a great recipe when we want to use ripe bananas. Over time, I added some ingredients, such as dark chocolate, hazelnuts, walnuts. Since I adore cinnamon, I add it to almost every dessert.
It is important that the bananas we use are ripe, so they have black spots all over the peel, and they are sweet.
What we need:
– 3 ripe bananas
– 80ml of oil
– 100g of sugar
– 2 eggs
– 180ml of yogurt
– 250g flour
– pinch of salt
– half a bag of baking powder
– half a teaspoon of cinnamon
– 50g chopped roasted hazelnuts
– 50g chopped dark chocolate
– hazelnuts, almonds or walnuts for decoration
- Mash bananas, add eggs, sugar, oil and yogurt, combine everything.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the “wet” ones and combine.
- Finally add the hazelnuts and chocolate, arrange the dough in a bread pan lined with baking paper. Cake is baked 45-50 minutes at 180°C.
Banana bread is ideal as a breakfast with the addition of fruit and honey or with coffee and tea for a snack. It is a fantastic choice for all occasions and is one of the healthier treats …