There is almost no person who does not like muffins. Whether they are sweet or salty, no one can resist their irresistible taste. When you don’t have time to stay in the kitchen, and you would like to please your family with a delicious and nutritious breakfast, then this recipe is perfect for the occasion.
3 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons mineral carbonated water
1 tablespoon oil
200 g of hard cheese
- Cut the onion and carrot into cubes, and grate the zucchini into large pieces. Pour a little oil into the pan, and when it heats up, add the vegetables, add a little salt and deep fry.
- In a bowl, mix flour, sour water, oil, egg and salt.
- When the vegetables soften, pour them from the pan into a bowl with the dough and combine everything finely.
- Add the shredded cheese, then stir the mixture well once more.
- Grease the muffin tins with oil, then take out the muffin mixture with a spoon and pour into them.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.