For this sweet, we need three ingredients, you will see, it is very easy to prepare. And you don’t need a lot of time.
- Fresh blackberries
Almost all sweets are prepared in a ratio of 1: 1. therefore, as much fruit, so much sugar. I made this sweet rule from wild blackberries.
- Put the blackberries in a colander and shower with cold water. Drain them well.
- When they drain, pour them into the pot in which you will cook the sweets and add sugar. It is best to pour both ingredients at the same time, because that is the best way to mix them.
- Leave them to stand for a few hours when they are so sugary.
- Add water to soak the blackberries, but do not overdo it. The water should just soak them, not drown them.
- Cook over low heat until the sugar melts, then feel free to increase slightly. Stir occasionally or better yet, shake the pot gently – this will make the foam gather in the middle and make it easier for you to take it out.
- After about half an hour of cooking, take out a little sweet on a tray, to check how much it has thickened. Let it cool on the tray, so that you can evaluate how much it still needs to be cooked.
- And you will see through the foam that is evenly distributed that the sweet is done.