Roasted peppers in sour cream and garlic sauce are a specialty that you will always want to eat and prepare. They are prepared quickly and easily.
- Bell peppers pieces as desired
- 60 ml of oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 – 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 -3 dl sour cream
- Wash the peppers, and in a couple of places drill with a fork all the way, not just the top of the fork.
- Arrange the peppers in the pan in which you previously poured the oil.
- Cover and leave for 10 minutes, while the oil heats up and bakes one side.
- Then remove from the heat, turn the peppers to the other side and return to the hob covered again.
- When the peppers are cooked, remove them from the heat, grab each one by the stalk and cut it from the middle downwards so that the juice comes out into the pan.
- Separately mix the sour cream, crushed garlic and salt, then put a spoonful of pepper.
- After 5 minutes, fry the peppers so that the sour cream mixes with the juice that the peppers dropped.