If you love chocolate, and want to take some time to please yourself, then this creamy treat with dark chocolate is ideal for you.
– 300 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
– 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
– 50 g of sugar
– 3 eggs
– 120 g whipped cream with chocolate flavor
– Toasted almonds or nuts- for decoration
- Melt the chocolate in a steamer at a moderate temperature.
- When completely melted, remove from the stove.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs and steamed sugar, then add to the melted chocolate.
- Add cocoa to this mixture, and mix everything with a mixer until you get a creamy mass.
- Whip the whipped cream, then gradually add a spoonful to the mixture with the chocolate and eggs.
- Stir by hand with light movements until nicely combined.
- Pour the obtained mousse into glasses and put it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator about 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with toasted almonds or nuts and grated dark chocolate.