Prepare blueberry compote when you want a sweet, but at the same time healthy dessert, for which you only need to set aside 20 minutes, and three ingredients – blueberries, lemon and coconut sugar. I promise you will like it.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Quantity: 4-6 servings
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 lemon – grated rind and 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar.
- Put blueberries, grated lemon peel, lemon juice and coconut sugar in a small pot, and cook everything on a medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 8 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and bubbles appear.
- Leave the resulting compote on the side for about 10 minutes to cool.
- Serve the compote in a glass jar or cup, and enjoy!