All meals with pasta are ideal for summer because they are made quickly, and they are all delicious. They don’t even need a special description because they are eaten all over the world. Because of their easy preparation and enchanting taste, they quickly found their way to everyone’s heart.
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 tablespoon garlic (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoons of salt
- ½ teaspoons of pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 cup cream cheese
- Cook the macaroni, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in the pot, then add the crushed garlic and simmer for a minute.
- Add flour and mix well to avoid lumps and cook until the mixture is slightly browned.
- Then pour the milk and stir.
- Add spices, stir and reduce heat.
- Add all the cheeses, but stir well after each addition.
- Finally add the cooked macaroni and stir until everything is combined.