Peach compote is a wonderful combination of sweet and sour taste.This way you can prepare compote from any fruit you choose!
– 2 liters of water
– 1 lemon
– 1.5 kg of peaches
– 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Wash the peaches, peel them and cut them into slices.
- Pour water into a larger bowl and add the peaches.
- Cook at moderate temperature for about 20 minutes.
- When the compote is cooked, add sugar and lemon juice, and mix well.
- Allow the compote to cool well to room temperature, then place it in the refrigerator.
Consume it within two days.