Trout is a fish of clear waters, fast rivers and lakes, and is considered one of the most delicious European freshwater fish. Trout meat is easy to digest and does not have many bones, so it can be cooked, fried and baked.
Trout tastes best when it does not weigh more than 250-300 grams.
If you make it according to this simple recipe, you will return to this delicious dish often.
- 2 larger trout
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 kg of potatoes
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- garlic clove
- Wash the cleaned trout, dry it and salt it well, then leave it in the fridge.
- Finely chop the garlic clove and primrose, squeeze half a lemon and add a little olive oil.
- Mix everything, then coat the fish both outside and inside.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into larger pieces, and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut one lemon into thinner circles.
- Put potatoes and tomatoes in a deeper pan or fireproof dish.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Arrange the lemon rings on it, and then put the fish that you will cut in three places, then cover everything with olive oil and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then remove the foil and let it bake for another 15 minutes for the trout to get a crispy crust.
- Cut the other half of the other lemon into slices and serve it with fish that you can sprinkle with a little chopped parsley.
Serve warm with a seasonal salad.