Blackberry wine has long been used as a natural remedy for anemia. It also regulates blood pressure, lowers cholesterol and increases blood circulation. It is enough to drink a small glass of blackberry wine every day, on an empty stomach.
Blackberry wine works well on skin diseases such as rashes, and thanks to vitamin C, minerals and iron, you can say goodbye to dizziness and fatigue. Blackberry wine contains acids, similar to the effect of the stomach, which helps digest food, especially protein. quartcetin, an ingredient in this wine, defeats cancer cells. Flavonaids protect the body from free radicals. Monoflavonaids like resveratrol are also antioxidants, they are those that lower “bad” cholesterol, prevent damage to blood vessels and protect the body from weight gain and diabetes.
Blackberriy wine – recipe
This is a tried and tested old recipe, which contains nothing but sugar and blackberries.
4 kg of blackberries
1 kg of sugar
- Mash blackberries by hand or grind on a meat mincer, mix with sugar and pour into glass jars.
- Do not fill the jars to the top, but leave them empty for a quarter.
- Cover with a plate or clean gauze and leave in a dark and cool place for seven days.
- After that time, the blackberry pomace will rise, and the juice will remain at the bottom.
- Separate the pomace, and strain the juice through gauze and pour into clean jars.
- Cover and leave in the shade for another seven days, until all the sediment has fallen to the bottom.
- For seven days carefully strain the juice from the sediment, then pour it into sterilized glass bottles, connect only with gauze.
- After a few days, when the wine is no longer rustling, close the bottles with corks and leave in a cool place.
Make vinegar too:
- Pour a little water into the drained blackberry pomace, put it in the sun, and after 15 days strain it.
- That way, you will get great vinegar.