A lemon mousse from scratch is usually made from eggs and heavy cream with quite a bit fresh lemon juice. This version of the fine lemon mousse is made from only three ingredients and does not include raw eggs.
It is a recipe that can be mastered by even the greatest amateurs in the kitchen. The hardest part, however, in the whole process is waiting for the mousse to cool in the fridge.
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 230 ml of white chocolate
- 80 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Shred the white chocolate into smaller pieces, place in a fireproof dish and melt in the microwave.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice to the melted mixture and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Whip the cream into the whipped cream and mix it into the lemon mixture by hand until all the ingredients are combined.
- Divide the mixture into smaller portions and refrigerate for two hours before serving.